Transformer Test Set – Multi-functional primary test system for substation commissioning and maintenance.
The patented test system replaces numerous individual testing devices and offers new, innovative testing methods. This makes testing with the CPC 100 a time-saving and cost effective alternative for conventional testing methods. Despite its expansive capabilities, the CPC 100 is very simple to use.
Using the CPC 100, electrical tests on various assets can be performed:
>> Current transformers
>> Voltage transformers
>> Power transformers
>> Power lines
>> High-voltage (HV) cables
>> Grounding systems
>> Rotating machines
>> GIS systems
>> Switchgear and circuit breakers
>> IEC 61850 installations
>> Protection relays
With the CPC 100 power transformers and their ancillary components can be tested:
>> Tap changer
>> Connection leads
>> Surge arrestors
|Current transformers (CT)
||Voltage transformers (VT)
||Lines and cables
The powerful testing device provides up to 800 A or 2 kV with up to 5 kVA over a frequency range of 15 to 400 Hz or 400 A DC while its compact design (29 kg / 64 lbs) makes it easy to transport and ideal for on-site testing.
The CPC 100’s variable output frequency allows the use of test frequencies different from the mains frequency offering a very effective suppression of mains-related interference. Thus the CPC 100 is able to obtain very accurate results even in extremely noisy environments.
Hardware and built in software for testing of power transformers
The CPC100 consists of:
- *CPC 100 multifunctional test unit 110/230V, 50/60 Hz with: AC 800 A; AC 2000 V; DC 400 A
- QUICK, Sequencer, and Transformer test cards
- + SW and accessories according to CPC package overview
- + Primary Test Manager (PTM), CPC Editor, Test Templates, User & Reference manuals
- *CP TD1 Capacitance and Tan Delta add-on.
Accessory for insulation diagnosis of transformers, bushings, etc.
- CP TD1 unit with built-in high voltage transformer, reference capacitor & precision measurement unit
- CP Tan-Delta test card SW and accesso
- *Special accessories (Remote Safety Switch, Bushing Adapter, Strobe Light, Test Hook, etc.)